Women's Book Discussion Group
When: This group meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Where: At a member’s home (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for directions.)
The members of the group suggest book titles and vote to select the next six months or more reading list. The topics are usually issues affecting women or their families in their daily lives. Please contact Carol Semelroth at email@example.com for more information.
Our next reading selections are listed below.
- February 2018 – What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- March 2018 – The Radium Girls: The Dark Story of America’s Shining Women by Kate Moore
- April 2018 – Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine, by Gail Honeyman
- May 2018 – The Pearl That Broke Its Shell, by Nadia Hashimi
- June 2018 – Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng
- July 2018 – Cutting for Stone, by Abraham Verghese
- August 2018 – In the Light of the Garden, by Heather Burch